Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This pub and restaurant has a really good vibe to it. The servers are friendly (see "Crush" on my profile) and the food is pretty tasty. Their music system needs to be upgraded (speakers are all treble) but if you look around, people are laughing, having a good time, and smiling. It's a great place to grab a beer, meal, and "kick it" with your peeps.

After we sign the papers I can’t even look her in the eye. It looks like her hairline is receding. I walk with her until we fork. She says she’s meeting her family at Southern Sun for burgers and beer. I tell her that I miss her, that I miss burgers and beer and playing trivia with her embarrassingly intelligent father (whom my friends have nicknamed giggle-fits) in the waiting area. You can’t talk to me like that anymore. You’re not the one I go to anymore. You can’t talk to me like that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment