Friday, October 8, 2010

The official figures underestimate the true number of male victims, Mays said. "Culturally it's difficult for men to bring these incidents to the attention of the authorities. Men are reluctant to say that they've been abused by women, because it's seen as unmanly and weak."

The last time Rebecca and I have sex I seduce her while we’re sitting on the couch dividing our assets and liabilities. 
Maverick is on the kitchen floor licking the tiles. 
Garbage bags full of clothing and personal items are piled on the hardwood floor mingling with tufts of dog hair and dust.
It’s just after noon and I pour myself a gin and tonic and turn on TCM.  Sniper, starring Tom Berringer and Billy Zane, is playing for the twelfth consecutive day. 
Rebecca is holding our credit cards and asks me if she can have the cork coasters and the bamboo salad bowls.
She’s upset and begins crying.  I’m more horny than upset, and after I grope her thighs and then her breasts, and push back her hair behind her ears, she drops our credit cards on the floor and begins touching me. 
We kiss on the couch.  Then we kiss on the bed where I watch her cry as we take off each other’s clothes.  She cries some more and then I’m inside her.  She’s no longer crying but she’s wet all over.
Before long she roles me over and grinds her clit into my pelvic bone for only second before coming and then grows impatient for me to finish. 
When I finish she slides off me and a glob of semen somehow drops into my navel. 
“We were always good at that,” she says, cupping her groin and plodding to the bathroom.
Normally I follow her in to clean myself and to watch her spray a mix of semen and piss into the bowl and we high five like some kind of fucking team before she squirts bits of shit at the arrival of an abrupt fart. 
But this time I wait outside, and we don’t high five while she’s leaking into the porcelain. 
Instead I stand there admiring my naked body in the mirror, listening to Maverick lick the same spot over and over, feeling a warm summer breeze wisp through the kitchen window, and her menstrual blood drying on my crotch, as I wash the dishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment