Monday, October 4, 2010

"There was a case that you could see through, and there were brains in jars and names on the jars. One said 'head trauma, Shipley, J,'" said Samantha Feldman, 22, one of the students."The best friend went outside and was flipping out," Feldman said. "She started crying and called her mom and said, 'Mom, Jesse's brain is here! I can't be here.'"

Billie orders us two shots of Crown as I watch
a man in his late thirties
sitting by the Photo Hunt
air drumming,
which hasn’t been cool,
and let’s be honest here,
for a very, very long time, if ever. 
However, tonight
I’m feeling rather nostalgic and when Slash
begins wailing November Rain
I can’t help but to lip-sync,
“You’re not the only one. 
You’re not the only one.”  
Billie returns during its violent culmination
slides into my side of the booth,
between my legs and up against
my groin.  Shortly after,
we shoot the Crown
and then Layla comes on the jukebox. 
Eric Clapton makes me feel like dropping my pants
and fucking everything in the room. 
Billie sits on my lap and I can feel
the crack of her ass
separating over my thigh
from underneath her skirt.  It arouses me to feel
the heat between her legs
suddenly flushed
against upper thigh. 
When she notices my erection, she inches
further up and kisses me
on the cheek. 
As we watch the shuffle board tournament
coming to a close, her hips rock
deliberately forward and back,
forward and back. 
Pittsburg is in the penalty box
and I just saw a pregnant woman
shooting Southern Comfort. 
Tonight on the way home
we play “No Cop, No Stop,”
and then fuck in my car
just outside her parent’s house.


No comments:

Post a Comment