Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Police who responded to a report of a prowler at a motorhome in Washington state found a "superhero" inside. Commander Jim Rich told KITI-AM the man in a Green Power Ranger costume appeared lost and disoriented and apparently had been drinking.

You’ve inspired me to remember certain things. 
Yeah she was the hottest girl in school. 
Everybody wanted to fuck her,
even before they knew what that meant.  I remember she
smelled really nice and changed
her perfume the first day of each season,
even if there was still
snow on the ground
the first day of spring.  I heard she was
waitressing at a fancy restaurant
downtown, supporting a five-year-old
while her husband served time. 
I heard he was imprisoned
for assaulting a man who
disrespected her in public. 
I like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment